This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- fix dvips -z buffer overflow with long href (#368591)
- fix insecure usage of temporary file in dviljk
- update License and BuildRoot tags
- fix t1lib flaw CVE-2007-4033 (#352271)
- fix CVE-2007-4352 CVE-2007-5392 CVE-2007-5393, various
xpdf flaws (#345121)
- xdvi won't segfault if DVI file contains character which
is not present in font (#243630)
- enable compilation with ccache
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 28314 (fedora_2007-750.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now