This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- fix dvips -z buffer overflow with long href (#368591)
- fix insecure usage of temporary file in dviljk
- update License and BuildRoot tags
- fix t1lib flaw CVE-2007-4033 (#352271)
- fix CVE-2007-4352 CVE-2007-5392 CVE-2007-5393, various
xpdf flaws (#345121)
- xdvi won't segfault if DVI file contains character which
is not present in font (#243630)
- enable compilation with ccache
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 28314 (fedora_2007-750.nasl)
CVE ID: CVE-2007-4033CVE-2007-4352CVE-2007-5392CVE-2007-5393
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.