This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote database server is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
According to its version, the installation of IBM DB2 running on the
remote host is affected by one or more of the following issues :
- The 'db2dart' tool executes the 'tput' command which
effectively allows a malicious user to run commands
as the DB2 instance owner (IZ03646).
- 'db2watch' and 'db2freeze' have some unspecified
- Incorrect permissions on ACLs for 'DB2NODES.CFG'
- A local user may be able to gain root privileges using
an unspecified vulnerability in several set-uid
- A buffer overflow and invalid memory access
vulnerability exists in the DAS server code (unknown).
See also :
Apply IBM DB2 version 9 Fix Pack 4 or later.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.5
Public Exploit Available : false
Nessus Plugin ID: 28227 (db2_9fp4.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now