This script is Copyright (C) 2005-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
This plugin displays information about the Nessus scan.
This plugin displays, for each tested host, information about the
scan itself :
- The version of the plugin set.
- The type of scanner (Nessus or Nessus Home).
- The version of the Nessus Engine.
- The port scanner(s) used.
- The port range scanned.
- Whether credentialed or third-party patch management
checks are possible.
- The date of the scan.
- The duration of the scan.
- The number of hosts scanned in parallel.
- The number of checks done in parallel.
Risk factor :
Nessus Plugin ID: 19506 ()
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.