How to Buy
This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote web server uses a version of PHP that is affected by
According to its banner, the version of PHP 5.x installed on the
remote host is older than 5.1.0. Such versions may be affected by
multiple vulnerabilities :
- A cross-site scripting vulnerability exists in
- Multiple safe_mode/open_basedir bypass vulnerabilities
exist in ext/curl and ext/gd.
- It is possible to overwrite $GLOBALS due to an issue in
file upload handling, extract(), and
- An issue exists when a request is terminated due to
memory_limit constraints during certain parse_str()
calls, which could lead to register globals being turned
- An issue exists with trailing slashes in allowed
- An issue exists with calling virtual() on Apache 2, which
allows an attacker to bypass certain configuration
directives like safe_mode or open_basedir.
- A possible header injection exists in the mb_send_mail()
- The apache2handler SAPI in the Apache module allows
attackers to cause a denial of service.
See also :
Upgrade to PHP version 5.1.0 or later.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 4.3
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: CGI abuses
Nessus Plugin ID: 17711 ()
Bugtraq ID: 1517715571
CVE ID: CVE-2005-3319CVE-2005-3883
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & more
The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best website experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - but if you want, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking below.