This script is Copyright (C) 2002-2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host is affected by a remote buffer overflow vulnerability.
The remote DLL /msadc/msadcs.dll is accessible by anyone. Several
flaws have been found in it in the past. We recommend that you restrict
access to MSADC only to trusted hosts.
See also :
- Launch the Internet Services Manager
- Select your web server
- Right-click on MSADC and select 'Properties'
- Select the tab 'Directory Security'
- Click on the 'IP address and domain name restrictions'
- Make sure that by default, all computers are DENIED access
to this resource
- List the computers that should be allowed to use it
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
CVSS Temporal Score : 6.2
Public Exploit Available : true