This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote web server contains a PHP application that is affected by
According to its version number, the MyBB install running on the remote
web server is affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- A security bypass vulnerability exists due to improper
validation of the username during registration. This
issue only affects installs using a MySQL database.
- A flaw exists in which accounts without login keys can
- The 'generate_post_check()' function in the
'functions.php' scripts contains an unspecified
- A flaw exists that could make anonymous statistics not
always be anonymous.
- An information disclosure vulnerability exists related
to the database backups being exposed in logs.
Note that Nessus has not tested for these issues but has instead
relied on the application's self-reported version number.
See also :
Upgrade to version 1.6.11 or later.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 4.3
Public Exploit Available : false
Family: CGI abuses
Nessus Plugin ID: 72686 ()
Bugtraq ID: 62933