Tenable Network Security presents a unique opportunity to see four of the industry’s visionary leaders during one free event at the New York Marriott, East Side in New York City.
Scheduled to present during this free half-day event are:
- Renaud Deraison (Creator of Nessus®, Tenable Co-founder and CRO)
- Ron Gula (Creator of Dragon IDS, Tenable Co-founder and CEO/CTO)
- Marcus J. Ranum (Creator of the proxy firewall, Tenable CSO)
- Paul Assadoorian (Nessus Expert, Tenable Product Evangelist)
Topics covered will include:
- Nessus overview and future plans
- The advantages of pairing active and passive scanning
- An overview and discussion of current security strategies and new industry trends
- The past, present and future of regulatory compliance
- How to Foil Web Attacks
- Advanced Persistent Threat
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.