The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
Versions of Google Chrome earlier than 17.0.963.83 are potentially affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- An unspecified integer issue exists in libpng. (CVE-2011-3045)
- Use-after-free errors exist related to 'first-letter' handling, CSS cross-fade handling and block splitting. (CVE-2011-3050, CVE_2011-3051, CVE-2011-3053)
- A memory corruption error exists related to WebGL canvas handling. (CVE-2011-3052)
- An error exists related to webui privilege isolation. (CVE-2011-3054)
- Installation of unpacked extensions does not use the application's native user interface for prompts. (CVE-2011-3055)
- A cross-origin violation is possible with 'magic iframe'. (CVE-2011-3056)
Upgrade to Google Chrome 17.0.963.83 or later.