The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
Versions of Google Chrome earlier than 24.0.1312.56 are potentially affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- A use-after-free vulnerability exists related to font handling and canvas. (CVE-2013-0839)
- An error exists related to URL validation and the opening of new browser windows. (CVE-2013-0840)
- An array index is not properly checked in relation to content blocking. (CVE-2013-0841)
- An unspecified error exists related to handling null characters in embedded paths. (CVE-2013-0842)
- An issue occurs when handling unsupported RTC sampling rates. Note: This particular issue only affects versions for Mac only. (CVE-2013-0843) Successful exploitation of some of these issues could lead to an application crash or even allow arbitrary code execution, subject to the user's privileges.
Upgrade to Google Chrome 24.0.1312.56 or later.