Join Tenable’s Bill Olson, Director of Product Management for a SANS Security Leadership Summit lunch and learn exploring the challenge of defining and communicating security program objectives in clear, concise and meaningful terms. By attending Bill’s session, you will learn how to align security operations with business objectives so that you can effectively engage and inform line of business colleagues, C-level executives and corporate directors anytime they need insight into cyber risks.
Topics covered will include:
- What’s driving the CISO reporting challenge?
- Why your SIEM or current reporting mechanism falls short?
- You’re swimming in data, how to measure and analyze the right data.
- Making security metrics meaningful for senior executives.
- What are Assurance Report Cards and how do they address CISO reporting challenges?
- Your questions.
By attending Bill’s lunch and learn you will gain insight into Assurance Report Cards (ARCs), a new security reporting system introduced in Tenable SecurityCenter 5. Using ARCs, you can define your own security policies, which are then continually assessed for compliance. ARCs also provide on-demand, highly visual reports that enable effective communication with non-technical executives who need to know how network health aligns with high-level business objectives.