Tenable Network Security Podcast - Episode 97
- Paul Asadoorian, Product Evangelist
- Carlos Perez, Lead Vulnerability Researcher
- Jack Daniel, Product Manager
- Blog posts:
- Check out our video channel on YouTube that contains the latest Nessus and SecurityCenter 4 tutorials. The latest video is titled "Top Ten Things You Didn't Know About Nessus #9".
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable web site for more information about open positions.
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics and more!
- Hackers Break SSL Encryption Used by Millions of Sites
- Security Duo Finds Another Pair of Vulnerabilities in Android - More Android vulnerabilities! One allows attackers to install any app they want, and the other gives you a command prompt. The video on the web site is awesome, showing running Linux commands right on your phone.
- 5 Secrets to Building a Great Security Team
- Windows 8 Will Run from USB Thumb Drive
- The Future of Passports - Hrm, seems they are relying on PKI, Wifi, and smartphones to make this work. What could possibly go wrong?
- CAPTCHA Hell - How do you prevent SPAM without a CAPTCHA?
- Warning: HIPAA Has Teeth And Will Bite Over Healthcare Privacy Blunders
- End of the Road for DigiNotar as Bankruptcy Declared
- Compliance is Not Security — “Unbusted”
- The Automation of Social Engineering