Tenable Network Security Podcast - Episode 82
Welcome to the Tenable Network Security Podcast - Episode 82
Hosts: Paul Asadoorian, Product Evangelist
- Several new blog posts have been published:
- Check out our video channel on YouTube that contains the latest Nessus and SecurityCenter 4 tutorials.
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable web site for more information about open positions.
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics and more!
Interview: KC Berg, Level3 Communications
KC works for Level3, the world's largest Internet service provider. He uses Nessus, and in a big way. They scan hundreds of thousands of IP addresses every day, customize NASL, and make extensive use of the API. KC is also a big fan of credentialed auditing and tells us how he uses that to help maintain security on some of the busiest networks in the world.