Tenable Network Security Podcast - Episode 80
Welcome to the Tenable Network Security Podcast - Episode 80
Hosts: Paul Asadoorian, Product Evangelist, Carlos Perez, Lead Vulnerability Researcher, Ron Gula, CEO/CTO
- Check out our video channel on YouTube that contains the latest Nessus and SecurityCenter 4 tutorials.
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable web site for more information about open positions.
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics and more!
- The Latest Adobe 0day
- SQL Injection - The attackers are learning, why can't we?
- "Weaponizing" GPS Tracking Devices
- Exploit Intelligence Project - Very cool take on vulnerabilities and defense. Basically, Dan presented evidence that there are 8000 vulnerabilities in popular software released since 2006, but you only have to worry about 75 of those. To mitigate the 75 vulnerabilities you have to worry about, there are some very targeted things you can do (such as use Google Chrome). Not having seen the presentation myself, I believe there is merit to taking a smarter approach to vulnerability mitigation. It boils down to choosing better software, go figure.
- Anonymous "hacker" breaks into wind turbine systems
- "Cyber Warriors" & Herding Cats
- NSA Recommendations For RSA SecurID