Tenable Network Security Podcast - Episode 79
Welcome to the Tenable Network Security Podcast - Episode 79
- Several new blog posts have been published this week, including:
- Check out our video channel on YouTube that contains the latest Nessus and SecurityCenter 4 tutorials.
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable web site for more information about open positions.
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics and more!
Alan Paller: The Importance of Cyber Exercises
This week we hear from Alan Paller, the Research Director for The SANS Institute. Alan talks about the various challenges and exercises being used to develop "hacking" talent here in the US. It is a very inspiring talk with lots of great information about the current state of security and what is being done to develop information security skills.