Tenable Network Security Podcast - Episode 76
Welcome to the Tenable Network Security Podcast - Episode 76
Hosts: Paul Asadoorian, Product Evangelist, Marcus Ranum, Tenable's CSO and Dave Poynter, Tenable Training Team
- One new blog post has been published this week:
- Check out our video channel on YouTube that contains the latest Nessus and SecurityCenter 4 tutorials.
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable web site for more information about open positions.
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics and more!
Marcus Ranum Interview
Marcus comes on the show to discuss risk management pitfalls, "APT" and more!
Nessus On Demand Training
Dave Poynter comes on the show to tell us all about the new Nessus On Demand training and answer questions such as:
- What is On Demand training and how does it work?
- What products are currently being offered via On Demand?
- Are tests and quizzes included?
- Is there a certification?
- What are some of the topics that will be covered in the Nessus module?