Tenable Network Security Podcast Episode 169 - "Windows Wireless Networks List, Apache Backdoor Detection"
- Patch Summary Report Update: Now supports Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable Careers page for information about open positions.
- Check out our video channel on YouTube for Nessus and SecurityCenter tutorials.
- Find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we Tweet product and company announcements, Nessus plugin statistics, and more!
- Want to ask questions about Nessus, SecurityCenter, LCE, and PVS and get answers from the experts at Tenable? Join Tenable's Discussion Forum for announcements, custom scripts, and more!
- Subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes.
New & Notable Plugins
- Linux/Cdorked.A Backdoor
- Microsoft Windows Wireless Network History
- IBM solidDB Stored Procedure Call Remote Denial of Service
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers Unauthorized Data Access (April 2013)
- Exim with Dovecot use_shell Command Injection
- IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.0 < Fix Pack 6 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.5 < Fix Pack 2 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Android Emulator Telnet Port on Remote Host
- Android Emulator ADB Port on Remote Host
- Joomla! 2.5.x < 2.5.10 / 3.0.x < 3.0.4 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- MediaWiki 1.19.x < 1.19.6 / 1.20.x < 1.20.5 Multiple Vulnerabilities
Passive Vulnerability Scanner
- nginx < 1.4.1 / 1.5.0 Stack Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Apache CouchDB < 1.0.4 / 1.1.2 / 1.2.1 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Apache CDorked backdoor detection
- Citect SCADA client device detection
- Citect SCADA device detection
- National Instruments server detection
- Flash Player <= 10.3.183.14 / 184.108.40.206 Multiple Vulnerabilities (APSB12-03)
- Flash Player <= 10.3.183.15 / 220.127.116.11 Multiple Vulnerabilities (APSB12-05)
- Flash Player <= 10.3.183.16 / 18.104.22.168 Multiple Memory Corruption Vulnerabilities (APSB12-07)
- Flash Player <= 10.3.183.18 / 22.214.171.124 Object Confusion Vulnerability (APSB12-09)
- ISC BIND 9 Cache Update Policy Deleted Domain Name Resolving Weakness
- ISC BIND 9 Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- ISC BIND 9 Zero-Length RDATA Section Denial of Service / Information Disclosure
SecurityCenter Dashboards and Report Templates
Security News Stories
- Sony hacking suspect smashes computers to get out of prosecution
- CCTV shows speed of theft outside a London restaurant on MSN Video
- U.S. government becomes ‘biggest buyer’ of malware
- RTFM! NSA tome reveals THE TRUTH behind spooks on the web | The Register
- Are you obligated to point out security flaws if you’re just hired for a small job? | Ars Technica
- Building a low-end PC: Just say no | ZDNet