Tenable Network Security Podcast Episode 162 - "CVSS Scoring Update, Know Your Enemy?"
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable website for more information about open positions.
- Check out our video channel on YouTube which contains new Nessus and SecurityCenter tutorials.
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics, and more!
- Want to ask questions about Nessus, SecurityCenter, LCE, and PVS and get answers from the experts at Tenable? Join Tenable's Discussion Forum for custom scripts, announcements, and more!
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
New & Notable Plugins
- Samsung Kies < 18.104.22.16894_27_11 Multiple ActiveX Control Vulnerabilities
- Foxit Advanced PDF Editor Installed
- Foxit Advanced PDF Editor 3.x < 22.214.171.124 Security Cookie Stack-based Buffer Overflow
- PHP-Fusion Authenticate.class.php Multiple Cookie SQL Injection
- PHP-Fusion forum/viewthread.php highlight Parameter XSS
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers Unauthorized Data Access
- RealPlayer for Windows < 126.96.36.199 MP4 Heap-Based Buffer Overflow
- Unsupported Novell NetWare Operating System
- Apple iOS < 6.1.3 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Honeywell Multiple Products HscRemoteDepoy.dll ActiveX Control Arbitrary Code Execution
- ClamAV < 0.97.7 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Foscam Detection
- Foscam 11.37.2.x < 188.8.131.52 Directory Traversal
Passive Vulnerability Scanner
SecurityCenter Dashboards and Report Templates
- Security-Bug Rating System Gets A Makeover
- Identifying vs. Understanding Your Adversaries | Securosis Blog
- The World Has No Room For Cowards | Krebs on Security
- A Penetration Tester's Pledge
- Man-in-the-Middle Attack on T-Mobile Wi-Fi Calling
- Cisco switches to weaker hashing scheme, passwords cracked wide open | Ars Technica
- Spy-Pi: Do you trust your laptop docking stations?