- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable website for more information about open positions.
- Check out our video channel on YouTube which contains new Nessus and SecurityCenter tutorials.
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics, and more!
- Want to ask questions about Nessus, SecurityCenter, LCE, and PVS and get answers from the experts at Tenable? Join Tenable's Discussion Forum for custom scripts, announcements, and more!
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
New & Notable Plugins
- Squid 2.x / 3.x < 3.1.22 / 3.2.4 / 220.127.116.11 cachemgr.cgi DoS
- Advanced Custom Fields Plugin for WordPress acf_abspath Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- Citrix XenDesktop Virtual Desktop Agent USB Redirection Propagation Handling Access Restriction Bypass (CTX135813)
- Drupal 6.x < 6.27 / 7.x < 7.18 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- IBM Rational ClearQuest 7.1.x < 18.104.22.168 Multiple Vulnerabilities (credentialed check)
- VMSA-2012-0018 : VMware security updates for vCSA and ESXi
- Snare Agent for Linux > 1.7.0 / 2.0.0 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Novell iPrint Client < 5.82 Remote Code Execution
- Novell eDirectory 8.8.x Multiple Security Vulnerabilities
- Citrix XenApp XML Service Interface Crafted Packet Parsing Remote Code Execution (CTX135066)
- Mac OS X Wireless Networks List
- PostgreSQL 8.3 < 8.3.18 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- MS KB2794220: Vulnerability in Internet Explorer Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- MS KB2798897: Unauthorized Digital Certificates Could Allow Spoofing
- VLC < 2.0.5 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- SSL Certificate Chain Contains Illegitimate TURKTRUST Intermediate CA
Passive Vulnerability Scanner
- Flash Player <= 10.3.183.43 / 11.5.502.110 Multiple Vulnerabilities (APSB12-27)
- iPhone App Install Detected
- Opera < 12.12 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Netsuite Client Detection
- Instagram Upload Activity Detected
- Real Networks RealPlayer < 22.214.171.1242 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Flash Player <= 10.3.183.29 / 11.4.402.287 Multiple Vulnerabilities (APSB12-24)
- MySQL Server 5.1 < 5.1.63 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Does Your Alarm Have a Default Duress Code?
- Pointless observation on snow removal and InfoSec
- Biggest Problem in Computer Security | ITauditSecurity
- Top email terms used by corporate fraudsters published by FBI
- Researcher sidesteps Microsoft fix for IE zero-day
- Silent Skype calls can hide secret messages
- Why Hackers Are So Much Funnier Than You Are