Tenable Network Security Podcast Episode 147 - "HTML5 General Availability, User Security Awareness"
- Nessus HTML5 Interface is Generally Available! (blog post and video)
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable website for more information about open positions.
- Check out our video channel on YouTube which contains new Nessus and SecurityCenter 4 tutorials.
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics, and more!
- Want to ask questions about Nessus, SecurityCenter, LCE, and PVS and get answers from the experts at Tenable? Join Tenable's Discussion Forum for custom scripts, announcements, and more!
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
New & Notable Plugins
- Liferay Portal 6.1.0 / 6.1.10 Arbitrary File Deletion
- MySQL 5.0.95 MyISAM Table Symbolic Link Local Restriction Bypass
- Symantec Legacy Decomposer Code Execution (SYM12-017)
- VMSA-2012-0016 : VMware security updates for vSphere API and ESX Service Console
- CoSoSys Endpoint Protector 4 Predictable Password
- Freestyle Support Portal Component for Joomla! prodid Parameter SQL Injection
- Freestyle Testimonials Component for Joomla! Unspecified SQL Injection
- MS12-073: Vulnerabilities in Microsoft IIS Could Allow Information Disclosure (uncredentialed check)
- WebSphere MQ 6.x < 22.214.171.124 / 7.x < 126.96.36.199 Information Disclosure
- EMC NetWorker Module for Microsoft Applications 2.2.x / 2.3.x / 2.4.x < 2.4 Vulnerabilities
- Sophos Anti-Virus < 10.0.9 / 10.2.1 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Sophos Anti-Virus for Mac Multiple Vulnerabilities
Passive Vulnerability Scanner
Compliance Audit Checks
- Coming soon: Auditing MS Office and Sharepoint
- Security Debt and Vulnerability Supply Chains
- Awareness: Top 10 Reasons Security Awareness Efforts Fail
- Tech Insight: Better Defense Through Open Source Intelligence | Dark Reading
- 5 ways to avoid pulling a Petraeus
- Google app bug cancels Christmas, December
- Hackers obtained access to FreeBSD servers