Tenable Network Security Podcast Episode 140 - "DHCPv6 Attacks, Data Breaches, and Wipeouts"
- Tenable enters partnership with In-Q-Tel
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable website for more information about open positions.
- Check out our video channel on YouTube which contains new Nessus and SecurityCenter 4 tutorials.
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics, and more!
- Want to ask questions about Nessus, SecurityCenter, LCE, and PVS and get answers from the experts at Tenable? Join Tenable's Discussion Forum for custom scripts, announcements, and more!
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
New & Notable Plugins
- ZEN Load Balancer Information Disclosure
- MediaWiki index.php Parameter XSS
- DB2 10.1 < Fix Pack 1 Vulnerabilities
- Cisco IOS Software DHCP Version 6 Server Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Foxit Reader < 5.4.3 Path Subversion Arbitrary Code Execution
- Poweradmin index.php XSS
Passive Vulnerability Scanner
- Sugarsync 'Cloud' Backup Service Detection
- Accessing iTunes Store on an Apple iOS device
- Apple iOS < 6.0 Vulnerabilities
- Browsing Cydia software packages
- Google Chrome < 22.0.1229.79 Vulnerabilities
SecurityCenter Report Templates
Nessus ProfessionalFeed and SecurityCenter customers can download compliance checks from the Tenable Support Portal.
- Tenable Audit Policies - CIS Unix and Linux
- Auditing Virtual Machines On Hyper-V Host
- WMI Auditing with Nessus
- Pen testers should broaden scope, focus more on people, expert says
- Students will be doing vulnerability tests on security products at Iowa State University's new lab
- Researcher says 100,000 passwords exposed on IEEE site
- Millions of DSL modems hacked in Brazil
- Is antivirus dead? Startup launches first 'exploit blocking' program
- Security Intelligence Starts With Detecting The Weird - Dark Reading
- BBC News - Android phone 'wipeout' security flaw exposed
- iOS 6 already on 60 percent of iPhones in North America
- Hackers leak 120,000 student records in raid on world's top unis