Tenable Network Security Podcast Episode 135 - "Scientific Linux Support, nginx Vulnerabilities"
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable website for more information about open positions.
- Check out our video channel on YouTube which contains new Nessus and SecurityCenter tutorials.
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics, and more!
- Want to ask questions about Nessus, SecurityCenter, LCE, and PVS and get answers from the experts at Tenable? Join Tenable's Discussion Forum for custom scripts, announcements, and more!
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
New & Notable Plugins
- Scientific Linux Update Level
- nginx on Windows Directory Aliases Access Restriction Bypass
- Appweb < 3.3.3 Insecure SSL Renegotiation
- Scientific Linux Security Update : openoffice.org on SL5.x i386/x86_64
- Apple Xcode < 4.4 Multiple Vulnerabilities (Mac OS X)
- Opera < 12.01 Multiple Vulnerabilities
Passive Vulnerability Scanner
- NBCOlympics application detection for Apple iPad - (accessed)
- nginx < 1.2.x / 1.3.x < 1.2.1 / 1.3.1 Vulnerabilities with Windows directory aliases
SecurityCenter Report Templates
Nessus ProfessionalFeed and SecurityCenter customers can download compliance checks from the Tenable Support Portal.
- Errata Security: The tl;dr version of Moxie's MSCHAPv2
- Trying to unmask the fake Microsoft support scammers! - Securelist
- Baidu Workers Arrested For Deleting Posts For Money ≈ Packet Storm
- Payroll admins targeted by dangerous Java exploit
- RaspberryPi Image Occidentalis 0.1 Default Credentials