Tenable Network Security Podcast Episode 134 - "Black Hat, BSides, & Defcon"
- Tenable CSO, Marcus Ranum, Featured in Documentary and Quoted in Forbes
- Tenable CEO, Ron Gula, Discusses Gamingo Breach on FoxNews
- We're hiring! - Visit the Tenable website for more information about open positions.
- Check out our video channel on YouTube which contains new Nessus and SecurityCenter tutorials.
- Tenable Tweets - You can find us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tenablesecurity where we make product and company announcements, provide Nessus plugin statistics, and more!
- Want to ask questions about Nessus, SecurityCenter, LCE, and PVS and get answers from the experts at Tenable? Join Tenable's Discussion Forum for custom scripts, announcements, and more!
- You can subscribe to the Tenable Network Security Podcast on iTunes!
New & Notable Plugins
- Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch XML-RPC DoS
- WaveMaker Less Than 6.4.6 Security Bypass
- Eaton Network Shutdown Module Default Administrator Credentials
- Nagios XI Less Than 2011R3.0 XSS Vulnerabilities
- Sony VAIO Wireless Manager ActiveX Control Buffer Overflows
- ISC BIND 9 Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
Passive Vulnerability Scanner
- ActiveSync detection
- Mozilla Firefox 13.x Less Than 13 Vulnerabilities
- Mozilla SeaMonkey 2.x Less Than 2.11 Vulnerabilities
- Mozilla Thunderbird 13.x Less Than 13 Vulnerabilities
- VLC Media Player Less Than 2.0.2 OGG File Handling Overflow
- Safari Less Than 6.0 Vulnerabilities
- Mac Software Update DNS Query Detection
- ESPN ScoreCenterXL Video Stream Detection iOS
SecurityCenter Report Templates
Nessus ProfessionalFeed and SecurityCenter customers can download compliance checks from the Tenable Support Portal.
- New Microsoft Antimalware Audit Policy
- New DISA STIG Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 Audit Policy
- New SQL Server 2008 Audit Policies
- Black Hat 2012 – Las Vegas Round-Up
- IBM attempts to redefine the IPS
- Marlinspike demos MS-CHAPv2 crack