PCI Executive Roundtables in New York and Atlanta
Tenable Network Security has partnered with IANS to sponsor two executive level PCI discussions in New York City and Atlanta. Both events are this week, and we have limited seating available for corporations who are facing the challenges of being and demonstrating PCI compliance. Questions to be answered at the roundtable include:
- How close are my peers getting to “complete PCI compliance”?
- How much are my peers spending on PCI compliance?
- Which sections of the PCI DSS are causing my peers the most confusion?
- What are the best technical solutions in the market today for PCI compliance?
- What can I do to monitor my compliance with PCI DSS on an ongoing basis so that I know I’ll pass my quarterly audit?
- Which other security software companies are my peers finding most valuable?
IANS roundtables are invitation-only gatherings known for their innovative moderated discussion format. You will meet with other senior IT managers and business leaders for an in-depth and dynamic discussion. This is an opportunity to join a community of your peers in an effort to address current issues, brainstorm on new ideas and drive effective solutions.
The New York event occurs Wednesday, November 5th at 3:00 close to the Grand Central Terminal. The Atlanta roundtable occurs downtown at 3:00 on Thursday November 6th.