Healthcare’s Unique Vulnerability Management Challenges – A Politics of Security Webcast
If you’re a healthcare security executive, we encourage you to join us for our upcoming Politics of Security webcast, “Healthcare’s Unique Vulnerability Management Challenges.” Our Politics of Security series of webcasts are by IT security executives for IT security executives (CISOs, CSOs, and VP of Information Security, etc.).
Hosted by Craig Shumard, Principal, Shumard and Associates, LLC and Emeritus CISO, Cigna and Marcus Ranum, CSO, Tenable, this session will feature a panel of healthcare CISOs who will explore the unique and very challenging landscape that healthcare provider organizations face managing system vulnerabilities.
Meet our November 14 webcast panelists:
- Larry Brandolph, CISO, Temple University and Temple Health
- Dr. Bryan Cline, VP, CSF Development and Implementation, and CISO for the Health Information Trust Alliance (HITRUST)
- Joel Garmon, CISO, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
- Brad Sanford, CISO, Emory University and Emory Healthcare
Along with the common vulnerability management challenges associated with operating a large enterprise, healthcare organizations face risks and vulnerabilities from a wide array of medical devices, a proliferation of mobile devices (both managed and non-managed) and electronic medical record (EMR) systems that are often hosted in the cloud. During the webcast, the panel will explore range of topics, including:
- The impact of evolving industry security standards and regulation on vulnerability management
- What safeguards are being implemented to mitigate risk
- Containing risk, while enabling operational agility to adopt new technologies
- Your questions and comments
This webcast is free and open to all interested healthcare security executives. Please note, we will record the webcast so if you register and cannot attend the live event, you will have access to the recording.