How secure is your virtual environment? Join Paul Asadoorian, Jack Daniel, and Tenable customer Russell Butturini on September 24th at 2 pm EDT for the second webcast in the "Vulnerabilities Exposed" webcast series.
Our presenters will discuss the virtualization evolution and the challenges we face today. Paul and Jack will explain how to inventory, scan, and harden your virtual infrastructure and present Tenable solutions. Russell will discuss his experiences using Tenable products in the virtual environment at his company.
Learn how to find and secure your VMs:
- 7 steps to virtual security nirvana: our process to systematically secure your virtualized environment
- Found another one!: use active scanning and real-time monitoring to find all your VMs
- Patch and system hardening made easy: reduce overhead when hardening your virtual environment
- Communication is key: prioritize risk and distribute the information to the people who can get the problems fixed
- Paul Asadoorian, Product Evangelist, Tenable Network Security
- Jack Daniel, Technical Product Manager, Tenable Network Security
- Russell Butturini, Senior Enterprise Security Architect, Healthways
If you missed the first webcast in the "Vulnerabilities Exposed" series on patch cycle reduction, view the recording and read the Q&A.